Pages

About Me

My photo
Simple me. Less talk in reality but talk a lot in my head.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

#34


F.R.I.E.N.D.S
(F)ight for you ! (R)espect you ! (I)nvolve you ! (E)ncourage you ! (N)eed you ! (D)eserve you ! (S)ave you !

Korang faham kan ?
BAGUS !

(F)ight : A TRUE FRIENDS will be there for you when you are facing a problem . They will help you .

(R)espect : They will respect you if they think you one of their friends . They will respect our decision tak kira apa-apa pun .

(I)nvolve : SAHABAT SEJATI akan melibatkan dirinya dalam masalah yang kita hadapi . Mereka akan membantu kita untuk menyelesaikan pelbagai masalah . Tak kira apa pun masalah yang kita hadapi . 

(E)ncourage : They will encourage you to move forward and helping us with study , etc . A TRUE FRIENDS akan menggalakkan kita untuk melakukan sesuatu perkara yang baik .

(N)eed : When we talk about NEED , they will NEED you when they are facing a problem . For sure , A TRUE FRIENDS will do that . 

(D)eserve : A TRUE FRIENDS will think of others that they are deserve to be their friends . They will said "Oh ! That person deserve to be my friend . I'm not seeking for a POPULARITY . I just want a TRUE FRIENDS in my life"

(S)ave : "If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of  the sea , I'll sail the world to find you , if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see , I'll be the light to guide you" -Bruno Mars from Count On Me- A TRUE FRIENDS will always be there for you .  They wont forget each other . They will try their best to talk/contact with them .

Aku bukannya mencari POPULARITI .
Apa yang aku cari , cumalah SAHABAT SEJATI
SAHABAT SEJATI yang akan sentiasa bersama .
SAHABAT SEJATI yang akan sentiasa berhubung .
SAHABAT SEJATI yang tak pernah lupakan orang lain .
Tu je permintaan aku .
Aku tahu , aku tak macam korang .
Macam yang pernah aku bagi tahu last time , aku tahu korang malu kawan dengan aku .
Sebab aku tak macam korang .
Aku ni KAMPUNG sangat .
Ye . Aku sedar .
Hmm .
Aku malas nak membebel lebih-lebih .
Nanti korang lagi menyampah  dengan aku .
Kata aku ni DESPERATE sangat .
Nak publisiti murahan bagai .
Sigh ~
Aku cuma perlukan seorang SAHABAT yang betul-betul maksudkan erti PERSAHABATAN .
I gave all of you A LOT OF CHANCES !
You said sorry to me .
And I forgive you .
Yet , ALL OF YOU still doing it .
To be honest , aku terkilan dengan perangai korang ni .
Hmm =(

Can you count how many times I state words SAHABAT SEJATI/TRUE FRIENDS ?
Yeahh .
Everything yang aku taip kat dalam blog ni , semuanya BERMAKSUD .
I hope you will understand what am I saying .

No comments:

Post a Comment